A Rigorous and Interdisciplinary MBA Curriculum
MBA Education Program in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management offered by Newhuadu Business School (NBS) is the first MBA program oriented towards entrepreneurship and innovation management approved by Ministry of Education since MBA education was introduced in China 20 years ago, with a history of seven years. The program has filled up the blank for MBA education field.
Our curriculum takes an interdisciplinary approach to business fundamentals, so you can move seamlessly from 'what is' to 'what could be'. You will ‘learn by doing’ through workshops with industry leaders in our 'second class'; intensive group work; and tackling real world issues with a diverse cohort. You will graduate with the skills and knowledge to build and lead future enterprises in a digital, innovating and hyper-connected world. You will learn from internationally-renowned academics from the Business School and across the University, as well as from a host of industry leaders and professors overseas.
The MBA (Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management) comprises of several units of study, which are grouped around four key focus areas:
Our full-time MBA will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to achieve your future anything. You will:
• Develop personal and interpersonal skills required to effectively manage and lead.
• Learn to build individual resilience in a complex world.
• Acquire core business knowledge and skills.
• Be exposed to business resilience and sustainability.
• Examine the sustainability of an existing business.
• Master the art of building and leading future enterprises.
• Construct an original business concept systematically and logically with theoretical and empirical data.