If you meet the admission criteria, you will need to submit the following documents:
• Original copy of transcript(s)
• Certified of degree certificate(s)
• Official IELTS (academic module) score report for non-native speakers
• A copy of your passport (page with photo)
• An academic reference
• Research proposal
• A copy of Health Report (medical history, immunization records and contagion statement)
• An application form of MJU
• A Resume/Curriculum Vitae (till present)
【All documents submitted are truthful, accurate, and entirely his or her own. The University may retroactively cancel the admission of any student who has falsified or misrepresented any part of his or her application.】
Once application and supporting documents are submitted, the Admissions Committee will shortlist the candidate for the interview
In general, the admission result will be available 2 to 3 weeks after the interview. The admission decision would be communicated through email once all outstanding supporting documents are received.
You'll receive your confirmation letter with details from the school about what to do next.