If you meet the admission criteria, you will need to submit the following documents:
• Original copy of transcript(s)
• Certified of degree certificate(s)
• Official IELTS (academic module) score report for non-native speakers
• A copy of your passport (page with photo)
• An academic reference
• A Personal Statement, Including Impressions of China and Minjiang University, Individual Study Plan (English or Chinese)
• A copy of Health Report (medical history, immunization records and contagion statement)
All documents should be submitted before Nov 15th 2018 Apply Now!
Once application and supporting documents are submitted, the Admissions Committee will shortlist the candidate for the interview, usually in early to mid-December.
In general, the admission result will be available 2 to 3 weeks after the interview. The admission decision would be communicated through email once all outstanding supporting documents are received.
You'll receive your confirmation letter with details from the school about what to do next. The program would start in February.
|English Version||Korean Version|